Mezher’s work is figurative, however depicted with much freedom in order to express her own feelings and interpretations of shapes and colors. Emotions are her starting point in her work, as she likes to “paint like she breathes, based on what she feels, while forgetting what she knows”. The result is an eclectic body of work which includes landscapes, elements of nature, as well as portraits, all of which carry the same expressive style that makes her unique mark.
- Museum quality archival paper or high quality canvas
- Limited edition, exclusive to MONDA Gallery
- Mini: Open, numbered editions, 20.3 x 20.3 cm
- Small: 150 editions, 35 x 35 cm
- Medium: 75 editions, 60 x 60 cm
- Large: 30 editions, 80 x 80 cm
- Extra-Large: 15 editions, 100 x 100 cm
- Artist-signed and numbered certificate of authenticity
- Oil on Canvas
- 100 x 100 cm
- Inquire to purchase original: contact@MondaGallery.com
Desert Princess was painted in 2014. The artist, Elizabeth Bruce, lives in Dubai and is...
Picture by ALEXIA MABRAGANIS. Creation: 2013 Limited editions: - Limited edition, exclusive to MONDA Gallery, printed...
Olivia Boa: For her May 2014 Dubai exhibition, Olivia Boa applied both her “pixels” and “blind”...
About the artwork: Artist, Hans Scholze: Enjoying Hans Scholze's creations is easy for everyone. His works made of...