Mezher’s work is figurative, however depicted with much freedom in order to express her own feelings and interpretations of shapes and colors. Emotions are her starting point in her work, as she likes to “paint like she breathes, based on what she feels, while forgetting what she knows”. The result is an eclectic body of work which includes landscapes, elements of nature, as well as portraits, all of which carry the same expressive style that makes her unique mark.
- Museum quality archival paper or high-quality canvas
- Limited edition, exclusive to MONDA Gallery
- Mini: Open, numbered editions, 20.3 x 20.3 cm
- Small: 150 editions, 35 x 35 cm
- Medium: 75 editions, 60 x 60 cm
- Large: 30 editions, 80 x 80 cm
- Extra-Large: 15 editions, 100 x 100 cm
This artwork is offered on museum quality archival paper 230 gsm, extra white 300 gsm fine art paper or 380 gsm high-quality canvas.
Paper framed behind glass with 2 x 3 cm or 3 x 2 cm black fiber frame.
Canvas stretched on 2.5 cm deep wood or stretched & framed with 1.8 x 3.5 cm black L-shaped floating frame.
Please contact us for custom framing as desired.
- Artist-signed and numbered certificate of authenticity
- Oil on Canvas
- 100 x 100 cm
- Inquire to purchase original: contact@MondaGallery.com