Olivia Boa developed the concept of ‘Generations of Art’ where she recreates the concept of a single painting in multiple versions, often including pure Figurative, Translucent, Abstract and Figurative Pixels representations.
This enables her to create artworks with the same subject while varying the degree of energy level and abstraction in each of them. Olivia Boa’s technique features colors, movement, textures as well as form in her paintings.
- Museum quality archival paper or high quality canvas
- Limited edition, exclusive to MONDA Gallery
- Mini: Open, numbered editions
- Small: 150 editions
- Medium: 75 editions
- Large: 30 editions
- X-Large: 15 editions
- Artist-signed and numbered certificate of authenticity
- Acrylic on canvas
- 120 x 100 cm
- Inquire to purchase original: contact@MondaGallery.com