‘Sleepless Hub’, by DANIEL CHEONG
"This picture captures three means of transportation at once: planes, trains and automobiles, revealing very well the hub status of Dubai. The technique used for this composition consists of mixing long and short exposure shots. I felt very lucky to capture two trains at the same time in the forefront: they look like they are moving right in front of us, just like the cars, and I can still hear the buzzing sound of the place by just looking at the picture."
Location: Dubai International Airport, Terminal 3
- Limited edition, exclusive to MONDA Gallery, printed on museum quality archival paper and high grade matte canvas
- Mini: Open, numbered editions, 8x13.3in (20x34cm)
- Small: 150 editions, 30x50cm
- Medium: 75 editions, 50x83.3cm
- Large: 30 editions, 67x111.1cm
Desert Princess was painted in 2014. The artist, Elizabeth Bruce, lives in Dubai and is...
Picture by ALEXIA MABRAGANIS. Creation: 2013 Limited editions: - Limited edition, exclusive to MONDA Gallery, printed...
Olivia Boa: For her May 2014 Dubai exhibition, Olivia Boa applied both her “pixels” and “blind”...
About the artwork: Artist, Hans Scholze: Enjoying Hans Scholze's creations is easy for everyone. His works made of...