Marco: In this wonderful piece MARCO took inspiration from one of his favorite poets: E.E. Cummings romantic celebrations of "The Emperor" Big Apple reclining comfortably in his sacred inviolable place with his "Queen of Queens" Lady Liberty and guarded by two of his hundred Eunuch servants: The Chrysler and Empire State Buildings.
- Museum quality archival paper or high quality canvas
- Limited edition, exclusive to MONDA Gallery
- Mini: Open, numbered editions
- Small: 150 editions
- Medium: 80 editions
- Large: 50 editions
- Extra large: 30 editions
- Super large: 15 editions
- Artist-signed and numbered certificate of authenticity for Small and above
This artwork is offered on museum quality archival paper 230 gsm, extra white 300 gsm fine art paper or 380 gsm high-quality canvas.
Paper framed behind glass with 2 x 3 cm or 3 x 2 cm black fiber frame.
Canvas stretched on 2.5 cm deep wood or stretched & framed with 1.8 x 3.5 cm black L-shaped floating frame.
Please contact us for custom framing as desired.
- Acrylic on canvas
- 147 x 183 cm
- Inquire to purchase original: Contact@MondaGallery.com