Marco: The Statue of Liberty, originally given to America by French Freemasons as a symbol of REVOLUTION is fittingly REVOLUTIONIZED by MARCO as she stands bedecked in Arabic splendor a colorful celebration of the FREEDOM everyone strives for IN SPITE of the mass suffering and oppression committed by those greedy globalists who put profit before PEACE and invade and enslave in the name of Freedom and Democracy.
- Museum quality archival paper or high quality canvas
- Limited edition, exclusive to MONDA Gallery
- Mini: Open, numbered editions
- Small: 150 editions
- Medium: 80 editions
- Large: 50 editions
- Extra large: 30 editions
- Super large: 15 editions
- Artist-signed and numbered certificate of authenticity for Small and above
This artwork is offered on museum quality archival paper 230 gsm, extra white 300 gsm fine art paper or 380 gsm high-quality canvas.
Paper framed behind glass with 2 x 3 cm or 3 x 2 cm black fiber frame.
Canvas stretched on 2.5 cm deep wood or stretched & framed with 1.8 x 3.5 cm black L-shaped floating frame.
Please contact us for custom framing as desired.
- Acrylic on canvas
- 183 x 147 cm
- Inquire to purchase original: Contact@MondaGallery.com