Marco: The Statue of Liberty, originally given to America by French Freemasons as a symbol of REVOLUTION is fittingly REVOLUTIONIZED by MARCO as she stands bedecked in Arabic splendor a colorful celebration of the FREEDOM everyone strives for IN SPITE of the mass suffering and oppression committed by those greedy globalists who put profit before PEACE and invade and enslave in the name of Freedom and Democracy.
- Museum quality archival paper or high quality canvas
- Limited edition, exclusive to MONDA Gallery
- Mini: Open, numbered editions
- Small: 150 editions
- Medium: 80 editions
- Large: 50 editions
- Extra large: 30 editions
- Super large: 15 editions
- Artist-signed and numbered certificate of authenticity for Small and above
- Acrylic on canvas
- 183 x 147 cm
- Inquire to purchase original: Contact@MondaGallery.com
Marco: The sun cracks a sly smile at some very lovely butterflies as they flutter...
Marco: Like Dubai, NYC has an iconic skyline and like both cites some of the...
Marco: In this fanciful whimsical piece some of Marco's lovable characters including Chet Carrot, Spacebot,...
Marco: Dubai comes alive in Marco's inspired colorful tour de force celebration of some of the UAE's shiniest...