In the Gulf Desert
Artist: EDILSON ELIO BARBOSA
A great success during his 2015 Dubai solo exhibition, this desert scene was inspired by the Arab travelers and their traditional clothes, crossing the Gulf Desert, having a sunset in the background which brings a poignant light effect.
- Limited edition, exclusive to MONDA Gallery, printed on museum quality archival paper and high-grade matte canvas
- Mini: Open, numbered editions, 18 x 31 cm
- Small: 150 editions, 30 x 51 cm
- Medium: 75 editions, 50 x 86 cm
- Large: 30 editions, 70 x 120 cm
- Extra Large: 20 editions, 100 x 171 cm
- Super Large: 10 editions, 130 x 223 cm
This artwork is offered on extra white 300 gsm fine art paper or 380 gsm high-quality canvas.
Paper framed behind glass with 2 x 3 cm or 3 x 2 cm black fiber frame.
Canvas stretched on 2.5 cm deep wood or stretched & framed with 1.8 x 3.5 cm black L-shaped floating frame.
Please contact us for custom framing as desired.
- Oil on canvas, 70 x 120 cm
- Created 2015