Artist: EDILSON ELIO BARBOSA
Inspired by the UAE desert, Gulf Desert Sunset is a poetic view of the artist showing Arab men with their typical regional dress and their camels walking on a quiet landscape sculpted by the wind and shaped by a great light effect. This painting was shown in several international art magazines, and the book “60 Masters of the Contemporary Art 2014”.
- Limited edition, exclusive to MONDA Gallery, printed on museum quality archival paper and high grade matte canvas
- Mini: Open, numbered editions, 18 x 29 cm
- Small: 150 editions, 30 x 49 cm
- Medium: 75 editions, 50 x 82 cm
- Large: 30 editions, 70 x 115 cm
- Extra Large: 20 editions, 100 x 164 cm
- Super Large: 10 editions, 130 x 213 cm
- Oil on canvas, 110 x 180 cm
- Created 2014
- Available for purchase through Authentique Art & Design Gallery, Dubai
Desert Princess was painted in 2014. The artist, Elizabeth Bruce, lives in Dubai and is...
Picture by ALEXIA MABRAGANIS. Creation: 2013 Limited editions: - Limited edition, exclusive to MONDA Gallery, printed...
Olivia Boa: For her May 2014 Dubai exhibition, Olivia Boa applied both her “pixels” and “blind”...
About the artwork: Artist, Hans Scholze: Enjoying Hans Scholze's creations is easy for everyone. His works made of...