Gulf Desert Sunset
Artist: EDILSON ELIO BARBOSA
Inspired by the UAE desert, Gulf Desert Sunset is a poetic view of the artist showing Arab men with their typical regional dress and their camels walking on a quiet landscape sculpted by the wind and shaped by a great light effect. This painting was shown in several international art magazines, and the book “60 Masters of the Contemporary Art 2014”.
- Limited edition, exclusive to MONDA Gallery, printed on museum quality archival paper and high-grade matte canvas
- Mini: Open, numbered editions, 18 x 29 cm
- Small: 150 editions, 30 x 49 cm
- Medium: 75 editions, 50 x 82 cm
- Large: 30 editions, 70 x 115 cm
- Extra Large: 20 editions, 100 x 164 cm
- Super Large: 10 editions, 130 x 213 cm
This artwork is offered on extra white 300 gsm fine art paper or 380 gsm high-quality canvas.
Paper framed behind glass with 2 x 3 cm or 3 x 2 cm black fiber frame.
Canvas stretched on 2.5 cm deep wood or stretched & framed with 1.8 x 3.5 cm black L-shaped floating frame.
Please contact us for custom framing as desired.
- Oil on canvas, 110 x 180 cm
- Created 2014
- Available for purchase through Authentique Art & Design Gallery, Dubai