‘From Above’, by DANIEL CHEONG
"This vertigo perspective of DIFC was taken from the top floor of the Index Tower in May 2013. I was happy to capture this moment where the skyscrapers of Sheikh Zayed road seemed to be holding a large wave of fog coming from inland."
Location: Dubaï International Financial Center
- Limited edition, exclusive to MONDA Gallery, printed on museum quality archival paper and high grade matte canvas
- Mini: Open, numbered editions, 8 x 12 in (20.3 x 30.5 cm)
- Small: 150 editions, 30 x 45 cm
- Medium: 75 editions, 50 x 75 cm
- Large: 30 editions, 67 x 100 cm
This artwork is offered on extra white 300 gsm fine art paper or 380 gsm high-quality canvas.
Paper framed behind glass with 2 x 3 cm or 3 x 2 cm black fiber frame.
Canvas stretched on 2.5 cm deep wood or stretched & framed with 1.8 x 3.5 cm black L-shaped floating frame.
Please contact us for custom framing as desired.