‘From Above’, by DANIEL CHEONG
"This vertigo perspective of DIFC was taken from the top floor of the Index Tower in May 2013. I was happy to capture this moment where the skyscrapers of Sheikh Zayed road seemed to be holding a large wave of fog coming from inland."
Location: Dubaï International Financial Center
- Limited edition, exclusive to MONDA Gallery, printed on museum quality archival paper and high grade matte canvas
- Mini: Open, numbered editions, 8 x 12 in (20.3 x 30.5 cm)
- Small: 150 editions, 30 x 45 cm
- Medium: 75 editions, 50 x 75 cm
- Large: 30 editions, 67 x 100 cm
Picture by DAVID ZHANG: The Liwa dunes in Abu Dhabi can be humbling for off-roaders,...
‘Chilly morning in DIFC’, by DANIEL CHEONG "Dubai city lights make the most beautiful colored...
Picture by LOTTA AXING: Al Shamalal is a name given to a camel that is...
Picture by MARKUS HEIMBACH Location: UAE Year: 2016 Editions: - Exclusive numbered editions printed on museum...