‘Creek Lights’, by DANIEL CHEONG
"To those who claim that Dubai does not have history, I like to show this shot which mixes old and new, past and future very well. One can see the old days very much alive today in the forefront, along with the tallest and most modern building in the distance. This diversity contributes very much I think to the special relationship that most expatriates residents of Dubai build with the city during their stay."
Location: The Creek
- Limited edition, exclusive to MONDA Gallery, printed on museum quality archival paper and high grade matte canvas
- Mini: Open, numbered editions, 8 x 13.3 in (20 x 34 cm)
- Small: 150 editions, 30 x 50 cm
- Medium: 75 editions, 50 x 83.3 cm
- Large: 30 editions, 67 x 111.1 cm
'Jumeirah Lights’, by DANIEL CHEONG "With its variety of elements, shapes and lights, Dubai really is...
Picture by DANIEL CHEONG: Dubai skyline taken from across the Jumeirah public beach Location: Jumeirah public...
Picture by DANIEL CHEONG: Dubai's interchange #1 on Sheikh Zayed road early in the morning...
Picture by DANIEL CHEONG: A clear view of Emaar boulevard which surrounds Burj Khalifa in...