‘Creek Lights’, by DANIEL CHEONG
"To those who claim that Dubai does not have history, I like to show this shot which mixes old and new, past and future very well. One can see the old days very much alive today in the forefront, along with the tallest and most modern building in the distance. This diversity contributes very much I think to the special relationship that most expatriates residents of Dubai build with the city during their stay."
Location: The Creek
- Limited edition, exclusive to MONDA Gallery, printed on museum quality archival paper and high grade matte canvas
- Mini: Open, numbered editions, 8 x 13.3 in (20 x 34 cm)
- Small: 150 editions, 30 x 50 cm
- Medium: 75 editions, 50 x 83.3 cm
- Large: 30 editions, 67 x 111.1 cm
Picture by LOTTA AXING: A typical view at some of Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque's 1192...
Picture by AJITH GOPINATHAN Location: Dubai Creek Year: 2015 Limited editions: - Limited edition, exclusive to MONDA Gallery,...
‘A SEA OF LIGHTS’, by DANIEL CHEONG "The fog at the morning blue hour creates...
Picture by BERNARD MENETTRIER DE JOLLIN Location: Dubai, The CreekCreation: 2016 Limited editions: - Limited...