‘Creek Lights’, by DANIEL CHEONG
"To those who claim that Dubai does not have history, I like to show this shot which mixes old and new, past and future very well. One can see the old days very much alive today in the forefront, along with the tallest and most modern building in the distance. This diversity contributes very much I think to the special relationship that most expatriates residents of Dubai build with the city during their stay."
Location: The Creek
- Limited edition, exclusive to MONDA Gallery, printed on museum quality archival paper and high grade matte canvas
- Mini: Open, numbered editions, 8 x 13.3 in (20 x 34 cm)
- Small: 150 editions, 30 x 50 cm
- Medium: 75 editions, 50 x 83.3 cm
- Large: 30 editions, 67 x 111.1 cm
Desert Princess was painted in 2014. The artist, Elizabeth Bruce, lives in Dubai and is...
Picture by ALEXIA MABRAGANIS. Creation: 2013 Limited editions: - Limited edition, exclusive to MONDA Gallery, printed...
Olivia Boa: For her May 2014 Dubai exhibition, Olivia Boa applied both her “pixels” and “blind”...
About the artwork: Artist, Hans Scholze: Enjoying Hans Scholze's creations is easy for everyone. His works made of...