‘Chilly morning in DIFC’, by DANIEL CHEONG
"Dubai city lights make the most beautiful colored fog shot, and this one in particular shows great movement of the fog along with a great alignment of the Sheikh Zayed road buildings towards the morning light. It is one of my favorite pictures, because it conveys the very essence of the early morning experience to the viewer."
Location: Dubaï International Financial Center
- Limited edition, exclusive to MONDA Gallery, printed on museum quality archival paper and high grade matte canvas
- Mini: Open, numbered editions, 8 x 12 in (20 x 30 cm)
- Small: 150 editions, 30 x 45 cm
- Medium: 75 editions, 50 x 75 cm
- Large: 30 editions, 67 x 100 cm
Picture by DAVID ZHANG: The Liwa dunes in Abu Dhabi can be humbling for off-roaders,...
Picture by LOTTA AXING: Al Shamalal is a name given to a camel that is...
Picture by MARKUS HEIMBACH Location: UAE Year: 2016 Editions: - Exclusive numbered editions printed on museum...
‘A FRESH START’, by DANIEL CHEONG "Every time I am on a location and feel that...