‘Chilly morning in DIFC’, by DANIEL CHEONG
"Dubai city lights make the most beautiful colored fog shot, and this one in particular shows great movement of the fog along with a great alignment of the Sheikh Zayed road buildings towards the morning light. It is one of my favorite pictures, because it conveys the very essence of the early morning experience to the viewer."
Location: Dubaï International Financial Center
- Limited edition, exclusive to MONDA Gallery, printed on museum quality archival paper and high grade matte canvas
- Mini: Open, numbered editions, 8 x 12 in (20 x 30 cm)
- Small: 150 editions, 30 x 45 cm
- Medium: 75 editions, 50 x 75 cm
- Large: 30 editions, 67 x 100 cm
'Jumeirah Lights’, by DANIEL CHEONG "With its variety of elements, shapes and lights, Dubai really is...
‘The Sentinel’, by Beno Saradzic "Wherever you point your camera in Dubai, there's always one landmark...
Picture by DAVID ZHANG: A plane is caught exactly on top of the Burj Khalifa...
Picture by DAVID ZHANG: A camel caravan crosses the Al Maha desert sanctuary in Dubai....