Artist: EDILSON ELIO BARBOSA
This scene painted by Edilson Barbosa in large dimensions was inspired by the Arab tradition of oriental carpet trading. The colorful and detailed carpets are faithful to the real oriental designs of each region. Edilson Barbosa’s scenes with carpets are generally disputed in galleries and auctions sales. The present work was reproduced as front cover of the invitation catalogue of his solo 2015 Dubai exhibition and by several newspapers and magazines.
- Limited edition, exclusive to MONDA Gallery, printed on museum quality archival paper and high-grade matte canvas
- Mini: Open, numbered editions, 18 x 28 cm
- Small: 150 editions, 30 x 47 cm
- Medium: 75 editions, 50 x 79 cm
- Large: 30 editions, 70 x 110 cm
- Extra Large: 20 editions, 100 x 157 cm
- Super Large: 10 editions, 130 x 204 cm
This artwork is offered on extra white 300 gsm fine art paper or 380 gsm high-quality canvas.
Paper framed behind glass with 2 x 3 cm or 3 x 2 cm black fiber frame.
Canvas stretched on 2.5 cm deep wood or stretched & framed with 1.8 x 3.5 cm black L-shaped floating frame.
Please contact us for custom framing as desired.
- Oil on canvas, 140 x 220 cm
- Created 2014
- Available for purchase through Authentique Art & Design Gallery, Dubai