‘A FRESH START’, by DANIEL CHEONG
"Every time I am on a location and feel that I nailed the shot, this creates a great moment of happiness. This foggy day of December 2012 I was very lucky to be on the Burj Khalifa, and I feel very happy to have captured the scenery this way."
Location: Sheikh Zayed Road
- Limited edition, exclusive to MONDA Gallery, printed on museum quality archival paper and high grade matte canvas
- Mini: Open, numbered editions, 8 x 17.6 in (20 x 45 cm)
- Small: 150 editions, 30 x 66 cm
- Medium: 75 editions, 50 x 110 cm
- Large: 30 editions, 67 x 147 cm
This artwork is offered on extra white 300 gsm fine art paper or 380 gsm high-quality canvas.
Paper framed behind glass with 2 x 3 cm or 3 x 2 cm black fiber frame.
Canvas stretched on 2.5 cm deep wood or stretched & framed with 1.8 x 3.5 cm black L-shaped floating frame.
Please contact us for custom framing as desired.
Picture by LOTTA AXING: A typical view at some of Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque's 1192...
Picture by AJITH GOPINATHAN Location: Dubai Creek Year: 2015 Limited editions: - Limited edition, exclusive to MONDA Gallery,...
‘A SEA OF LIGHTS’, by DANIEL CHEONG "The fog at the morning blue hour creates...
Picture by BERNARD MENETTRIER DE JOLLIN Location: Dubai, The CreekCreation: 2016 Limited editions: - Limited...