’s work is inspired by two Hinduist deities: Shiva and Shakti. Shiva is the deity who destroys the universe to re-create it for beneficial change, while Shakti represents the feminine creative power and is the agent of all change. She is the female complimentary of Shiva.
The artist focuses on representing the subtle balance and harmony that emerges from the co-existence of the two in his works. His signature style consists of clearly defining some areas of his artworks through lines and colors, while blending the outer areas with their surroundings much more freely to leave room for the viewer’s imagination and creativity. His technique shows a truly mastered skill in blending figurative and abstract styles.
- Museum quality archival paper or high quality canvas
- Limited edition, exclusive to MONDA Gallery
- Small: 25 editions, 35 x 35 cm
- Medium: 150 editions, 60 x 60 cm
- Extra large: 15 editions, 91.4 x 91.4 cm
- Artist-signed and numbered certificate of authenticity
- 36 x 36 in
- Mixed media on canvas
- Inquire to purchase original: contact@MondaGallery.com