‘The Sentinel’, by Beno Saradzic
"Wherever you point your camera in Dubai, there's always one landmark which dominates the skyline; Burj Khalifa. It is the center of every cityscape composition and most likely one of the most photographed structured on this planet. Combined with fog, a rare occurrence which completely transforms the look of the city, elevates this capture into the realm of fiction. Dramatic sunrise, futuristic skyline and a special weather phenomenon; this is one of those scenes every cityscape photographer hopes to capture one day."
Location: Business Bay and Downtown Dubai
- Limited edition, exclusive to MONDA Gallery, printed on museum quality archival paper and high grade matte canvas
- Mini: Open, numbered editions, 8 x 12 in (20 x 30 cm)
- Small: 150 editions, 30 x 45 cm
- Medium: 75 editions, 50 x 75 cm
- Large: 30 editions, 67 x 100 cm
Desert Princess was painted in 2014. The artist, Elizabeth Bruce, lives in Dubai and is...
Picture by ALEXIA MABRAGANIS. Creation: 2013 Limited editions: - Limited edition, exclusive to MONDA Gallery, printed...
Olivia Boa: For her May 2014 Dubai exhibition, Olivia Boa applied both her “pixels” and “blind”...
About the artwork: Artist, Hans Scholze: Enjoying Hans Scholze's creations is easy for everyone. His works made of...