‘The Maze’, by Beno Saradzic
"One of the places I enjoy shooting a lot is the old Fahidi Fort in Bastakiya, Dubai's historical district. It's a wonderful maze which runs between the walls of some very old buildings which invite exploration and discovery. When the winter sun hits the right spot, you're treated to a surprising and dramatic display of light, shadows and textures."
Location: Bur Dubai
- Limited edition, exclusive to MONDA Gallery, printed on museum quality archival paper and high grade matte canvas
- Mini: Open, numbered editions, 12 x 8 in (30 x 20 cm)
- Small: 150 editions, 45 x 30 cm
- Medium: 75 editions, 75 x 50 cm
- Large: 30 editions, 100 x 67 cm
Desert Princess was painted in 2014. The artist, Elizabeth Bruce, lives in Dubai and is...
Picture by ALEXIA MABRAGANIS. Creation: 2013 Limited editions: - Limited edition, exclusive to MONDA Gallery, printed...
Olivia Boa: For her May 2014 Dubai exhibition, Olivia Boa applied both her “pixels” and “blind”...
About the artwork: Artist, Hans Scholze: Enjoying Hans Scholze's creations is easy for everyone. His works made of...