The Key (Part 2)
Marwan Karout: Where is the key to success? Where is the key to our existence? Is it a brand new key, or the home key we always keep with us? We travel in search for it. We have one with us. Which one is the right one? Time passes. Until hopefully, we are lucky enough to find it.
- Museum quality 320 gsm archival paper or high-quality canvas
- Mini: Open, numbered editions
- Small: 150 editions
- Medium: 75 editions
- Limited editions hand signed by the artist
- Exclusive to MONDA Gallery
This artwork is offered on museum quality archival paper 230 gsm, extra white 300 gsm fine art paper or 380 gsm high-quality canvas.
Paper framed behind glass with 2 x 3 cm or 3 x 2 cm black fiber frame.
Canvas stretched on 2.5 cm deep wood or stretched & framed with 1.8 x 3.5 cm black L-shaped floating frame.
Please contact us for custom framing as desired.
- Mix of oil and acrylics
- 50 x 40 cm
- Inquire to purchase original: Contact@MondaGallery.com