Sara Nimer: “Painting in the rare and special moments when it rains, Sarah lays the canvas on the ground and immerses herself in nature's elements, which ignite her senses. “I found myself creating art not only in nature but with it. I found myself drawn and fascinated by natures’ water element, inspired by the flow of liquid and the way it behaves. I feel one with nature, present at a moment in time. Surrounding myself with life gave me life, and a sense of belonging”.
- Museum quality archival paper or high quality canvas
- Limited edition, exclusive to MONDA Gallery
- Mini: Open, numbered editions
- Small: 150 editions
- Medium: 90 editions
- Large: 80 editions
- Extra large: 70 editions
- Artist-signed and numbered certificate of authenticity for Small and above
- Ink and acrylic on canvas
- 80 x 80 cm
- Inquire to purchase original: Contact@MondaGallery.com
Sara Nimer: “Painting in the rare and special moments when it rains, Sarah lays the...
Original artwork by DANA NASER. Currently exhibited at Sofitel The Palm (Dubai) - Acrylic and...
To enquire for price and shipping options, please call us at +971.55.269.0.289 or write at...
For inquiries please call +971.55.269.0.289 or email us at info@MondaGallery.com Original artwork by DANA NASER from her...