‘Garhoud Bridge ’, by Beno Saradzic
"This is a rarely seen angle of the Garhoud Bridge in Dubai, captured from the helicopter through the open door. I shot it just hours after a very bad sandstorm hit the city which lasted for days. The sand was still retreating and is visible in the far distance as a muted patch of light. I loved the leading line provided by the highway which takes the eye into the distance towards the skyline, dominated by the Burj Khalifa. I like this shot a lot."
Location: Garhoud Bridge
- Limited edition, exclusive to MONDA Gallery, printed on museum quality archival paper and high grade matte canvas
- Mini: Open, numbered editions, 8 x 12 in (20 x 30 cm)
- Small: 150 editions, 30 x 45 cm
- Medium: 75 editions, 50 x 75 cm
- Large: 30 editions, 67 x 100 cm
Desert Princess was painted in 2014. The artist, Elizabeth Bruce, lives in Dubai and is...
Picture by ALEXIA MABRAGANIS. Creation: 2013 Limited editions: - Limited edition, exclusive to MONDA Gallery, printed...
Olivia Boa: For her May 2014 Dubai exhibition, Olivia Boa applied both her “pixels” and “blind”...
About the artwork: Artist, Hans Scholze: Enjoying Hans Scholze's creations is easy for everyone. His works made of...