Sara Nimer: “Painting in the rare and special moments when it rains, Sarah lays the canvas on the ground and immerses herself in nature's elements, which ignite her senses. “I found myself creating art not only in nature but with it. I found myself drawn and fascinated by natures’ water element, inspired by the flow of liquid and the way it behaves. I feel one with nature, present at a moment in time. Surrounding myself with life gave me life, and a sense of belonging”.
- Museum quality archival paper or high quality canvas
- Limited edition, exclusive to MONDA Gallery
- Mini: 20x25 cm, open numbered editions - 47$
- Small: 35x44 cm, 150 editions - 99$
- Medium: 60x75 cm, 90 editions - 230$
- Large: 80x100 cm, 80 editions - 370$
- Extra large: 100x125 cm, 70 editions - 530 $
- Artist-signed and numbered certificate of authenticity for Small and above
- Ink and acrylic on canvas
- 120 x 150 cm
Sara Nimer: “Painting in the rare and special moments when it rains, Sarah lays the...