Sara Nimer: “Painting in the rare and special moments when it rains, Sarah lays the canvas on the ground and immerses herself in nature's elements, which ignite her senses. “I found myself creating art not only in nature but with it. I found myself drawn and fascinated by natures’ water element, inspired by the flow of liquid and the way it behaves. I feel one with nature, present at a moment in time. Surrounding myself with life gave me life, and a sense of belonging”.
- Museum quality archival paper or high-quality canvas
- Limited edition, exclusive to MONDA Gallery
- Mini: 20x25 cm, open numbered editions - 47$
- Small: 35x44 cm, 150 editions - 99$
- Medium: 60x75 cm, 90 editions - 230$
- Large: 80x100 cm, 80 editions - 370$
- Extra-large: 100x125 cm, 70 editions - 530 $
- Artist-signed and numbered certificate of authenticity for Small and above
This artwork is offered on museum quality archival paper 230 gsm, extra white 300 gsm fine art paper or 380 gsm high-quality canvas.
Paper framed behind glass with 2 x 3 cm or 3 x 2 cm black fiber frame.
Canvas stretched on 2.5 cm deep wood or stretched & framed with 1.8 x 3.5 cm black L-shaped floating frame.
Please contact us for custom framing as desired.
- Ink and acrylic on canvas
- 120 x 150 cm