‘Eternal Light', by BENO SARADZIC
"I took this shot on the first rainy day of 2013. I was very excited when the rain stopped for an hour or so because I was expecting to see some unique cloud formations...and to my delight, the clouds turned out to be even more spectacular than I expected. An isolated human figure of top of the stairs provided a much needed visual focus and a sense of scale in this majestic location."
Location: Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, Abu Dhabi
- Limited edition, exclusive to MONDA Gallery, printed on museum quality archival paper and high grade matte canvas
- Mini: Open, numbered editions, 8 x 12 in (20 x 30 cm)
- Small: 150 editions, 30 x 45 cm
- Medium: 75 editions, 50 x 75 cm
- Large: 30 editions, 67 x 100 cm
Picture by DANIEL CHEONG: Dubai's interchange #1 on Sheikh Zayed road early in the morning...
Picture by DANIEL CHEONG: Wavy waters in front of the Burj al Arab, Jumeirah Beach...
Picture by LOTTA AXING: A free roaming camels family look in the same direction, the...
Picture by DANIEL CHEONG: A clear view of Emaar boulevard which surrounds Burj Khalifa in...