Colours of the Creek
Artwork by CARL MARCH.
“Colours of the Creek” is a stylised view across the creek looking towards Deira from Bur Dubai. Loose lines and fluid colours help suggest movement and spontaneity. Thick and thin lines of the pen add detail and character.
Location: Dubai Creek
- Museum quality archival paper or high-quality canvas
- Limited edition, exclusive to MONDA Gallery
- Mini: Open, numbered editions, 16.9 x 25.4 cm
- Small: 150 editions, 30 x 45 cm
- Medium: 75 editions, 50 x 75 cm
- Large: 30 editions, 67 x 100 cm
- Artist-signed and numbered certificate of authenticity for Small and above
This artwork is offered on museum quality archival paper 230 gsm, extra white 300 gsm fine art paper or 380 gsm high-quality canvas.
Paper framed behind glass with 2 x 3 cm or 3 x 2 cm black fiber frame.
Canvas stretched on 2.5 cm deep wood or stretched & framed with 1.8 x 3.5 cm black L-shaped floating frame.
Please contact us for custom framing as desired.