Sara Nimer: “Painting in the rare and special moments when it rains, Sarah lays the canvas on the ground and immerses herself in nature's elements, which ignite her senses. “I found myself creating art not only in nature but with it. I found myself drawn and fascinated by natures’ water element, inspired by the flow of liquid and the way it behaves. I feel one with nature, present at a moment in time. Surrounding myself with life gave me life, and a sense of belonging”.
- Museum quality archival paper or high quality canvas
- Limited edition, exclusive to MONDA Gallery
- Mini: Open, numbered editions
- Small: 150 editions
- Medium: 90 editions
- Large: 80 editions
- Extra large: 70 editions
- Artist-signed and numbered certificate of authenticity for Small and above
Original artwork: (sold)
- Ink and acrylic on canvas
- 100 x 100 cm
- Inquire to purchase original: Contact@MondaGallery.com
Desert Princess was painted in 2014. The artist, Elizabeth Bruce, lives in Dubai and is...
Picture by ALEXIA MABRAGANIS. Creation: 2013 Limited editions: - Limited edition, exclusive to MONDA Gallery, printed...
Olivia Boa: For her May 2014 Dubai exhibition, Olivia Boa applied both her “pixels” and “blind”...
About the artwork: Artist, Hans Scholze: Enjoying Hans Scholze's creations is easy for everyone. His works made of...