‘At the Edge of the Abyss’, by BENO SARADZIC
Location: Abu Dhabi
"This image was captured from the roof of Abu Dhabi's tallest skyscraper. I stood on the sloppy glass roof on the 98th floor. It was scary to say the least. When I took this shot in 2013, the tower was undergoing the last phase of its construction. I was the first and last photographer ever to be allowed to stand at this point. I did not anticipate the fog to happen on this morning and it transformed an already amazing vantage point into a spectacular, surreal visual. It's one of my favorite photos captured during the past 2 years."
- Limited edition, exclusive to MONDA Gallery, printed on museum quality archival paper and high grade matte canvas
- Mini: Open, numbered editions, 8 x 13 in (20 x 34 cm)
- Small: 150 editions, 30 x 50 cm
- Medium: 75 editions, 50 x 84 cm
- Large: 30 editions, 67 x 111cm