Artwork by CARL MARCH.
“Abras at Rest, Dubai Creek” is a stylised study showing some of the activities at the abra station. Carl was attracted to the composition with a view from above, showing resting abras in the foreground and the Heritage Village in the distance. The mix of thick and thin lines of the pen help define details and add character.
Location: Dubai Creek
- Museum quality archival paper or high quality canvas
- Limited edition, exclusive to MONDA Gallery
- Mini: Open, numbered editions, 16.9 x 25.4 cm
- Small: 150 editions, 30 x 45 cm
- Medium: 75 editions, 50 x 75 cm
- Large: 30 editions, 67 x 100 cm
- Artist-signed and numbered certificate of authenticity for Small and above