Artwork by CARL MARCH.
“Abras at Rest, Dubai Creek” is a stylised study showing some of the activities at the abra station. Carl was attracted to the composition with a view from above, showing resting abras in the foreground and the Heritage Village in the distance. The mix of thick and thin lines of the pen help define details and add character.
Location: Dubai Creek
Museum quality archival paper or high quality canvas
Limited edition, exclusive to MONDA Gallery
- Mini: Open, numbered editions, 16.9 x 25.4 cm
- Small: 150 editions, 30 x 45 cm
- Medium: 75 editions, 50 x 75 cm
- Large: 30 editions, 67 x 100 cm
- Artist-signed and numbered certificate of authenticity for Small and above
Original watercolor on paper available here
Artwork by CARL MARCH. Location: UAEDate: 2015 Limited editions: - Museum quality archival paper or...
Artwork by CARL MARCH. "Dubai Fountains” was painted by Carl at the location, showing a...
Artwork by CARL MARCH. “Souk Al Bahar Bridge” is a stylised view of the elegant...
Artwork by CARL MARCH. “Colours of the Creek” is a stylised view across the creek...