Artwork by CARL MARCH.
“A Busy Day at the Textile Souk” is a stylised painting based on smaller drawings, showing the souq entrance, with visitors to the colourful shops and UAE flags. Thick and thin lines of the pen add detail and character.
Location: Bur Dubai
- Museum quality archival paper or high quality canvas
- Limited edition, exclusive to MONDA Gallery
- Mini: Open, numbered editions, 16.9 x 25.4 cm
- Small: 150 editions, 30 x 45 cm
- Medium: 75 editions, 50 x 75 cm
- Large: 30 editions, 67 x 100 cm
- Artist-signed and numbered certificate of authenticity for Small and above
Artwork by CARL MARCH. Location: UAEDate: 2015 Limited editions: - Museum quality archival paper or...
Artwork by CARL MARCH. "Dubai Fountains” was painted by Carl at the location, showing a...
Artwork by CARL MARCH. “Souk Al Bahar Bridge” is a stylised view of the elegant...
Artwork by CARL MARCH. “Abras at Rest, Dubai Creek” is a stylised study showing some...