Shefali Ranthe: “In my recent contemporary portfolio “Imagination of Colours”, I have focused on how wonderful life is when you´re happy. Playing with colours and my kids has been my main source of inspiration Then I have reflected and transformed what I see into symbolism and colourful adventures.“Limited editions:
- Museum quality 320 gsm archival paper or high quality canvas
- Mini: Open, numbered editions
- Small: 150 editions
- Medium: 75 editions
- Large: 30 editions
- Exclusive to MONDA Gallery
- Limited editions hand signed by the artist
- Artist-signed and numbered certificate of authenticity
- Acrylic on Canvas using mixed media
- 80 x 80 cm
- Available for purchase and viewing in Dubai: Contact@MondaGallery.com
Artist, Shefali Ranthe: "I use colours as an exciting challenge between canvas, brush and myself. To...
Original painting by SHEFALI RANTHE. Original artwork: - Acrylic on canvas- 60 x 60 cm- 2014 This artwork...
Shefali Ranthe: “In my recent contemporary portfolio “Imagination of Colours”, I have focused on how...
Original painting by SHEFALI RANTHE Original artwork: - Acrylic on canvas- 60 x 45 cm- 2010 This artwork is...