The Camel Keeper was painted in 2014. The artist, ELIZABETH BRUCE, lives in Dubai and is fascinated by Arabian culture. This is just one piece in her collection of Arabian artworks.
"This piece was inspired by a visit to a Camel Race in Dubai in 2014. The subject of the painting is a young boy who caught my eye and was happy to be captured on camera. He had a most engaging expression."
Elizabeth successfully conveyed the intensity of the boy’s expression through his eyes particularly, making the subject look outwards and beyond the viewer.
- Museum quality 320 gsm archival paper or high quality canvas
- Limited / numbered editions, exclusive to MONDA Gallery
- Mini: numbered open editions
- Small: 150 editions
- Medium: 75 editions
- Large: 30 editions
- Provided with artist signed certificate of authenticity
- Pastels on pastel matt with acrylics
- 50 x 33 cm
- Available for purchase. Please enquire at +971.55.269.0.289 or Contact@MondaGallery.com