Chilly Morning in DIFC
‘Chilly morning in DIFC’, by DANIEL CHEONG
"Dubai city lights make the most beautiful colored fog shot, and this one in particular shows great movement of the fog along with a great alignment of the Sheikh Zayed road buildings towards the morning light. It is one of my favorite pictures, because it conveys the very essence of the early morning experience to the viewer."
Location: Dubaï International Financial Center
- Limited edition, exclusive to MONDA Gallery, printed on museum quality archival paper and high grade matte canvas
- Mini: Open, numbered editions, 8 x 12 in (20 x 30 cm)
- Small: 150 editions, 30 x 45 cm
- Medium: 75 editions, 50 x 75 cm
- Large: 30 editions, 67 x 100 cm
This artwork is offered on extra white 300 gsm fine art paper or 380 gsm high-quality canvas.
Paper framed behind glass with 2 x 3 cm or 3 x 2 cm black fiber frame.
Canvas stretched on 2.5 cm deep wood or stretched & framed with 1.8 x 3.5 cm black L-shaped floating frame.
Please contact us for custom framing as desired.