‘A FRESH START’, by DANIEL CHEONG
"Every time I am on a location and feel that I nailed the shot, this creates a great moment of happiness. This foggy day of December 2012 I was very lucky to be on the Burj Khalifa, and I feel very happy to have captured the scenery this way."
Location: Sheikh Zayed Road
- Limited edition, exclusive to MONDA Gallery, printed on museum quality archival paper and high grade matte canvas
- Mini: Open, numbered editions, 8 x 17.6 in (20 x 45 cm)
- Small: 150 editions, 30 x 66 cm
- Medium: 75 editions, 50 x 110 cm
- Large: 30 editions, 67 x 147 cm
This artwork is offered on extra white 300 gsm fine art paper or 380 gsm high-quality canvas.
Paper framed behind glass with 2 x 3 cm or 3 x 2 cm black fiber frame.
Canvas stretched on 2.5 cm deep wood or stretched & framed with 1.8 x 3.5 cm black L-shaped floating frame.
Please contact us for custom framing as desired.
'Jumeirah Lights’, by DANIEL CHEONG "With its variety of elements, shapes and lights, Dubai really is...
Picture by DANIEL CHEONG: Dubai skyline taken from across the Jumeirah public beach Location: Jumeirah public...
Picture by DANIEL CHEONG: Dubai's interchange #1 on Sheikh Zayed road early in the morning...
Picture by DANIEL CHEONG: A clear view of Emaar boulevard which surrounds Burj Khalifa in...